RE: Back From Carlisle

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 21:02:59 EDT

yes, congratulations to peter!!! great job against those snobbish R/T's!!!
That was a nice ride you took me on with the new SC.

also I was glade to meet some of the DMLers. Chuck I love that exhaust. I
am going to have to play around in my head to see what I am going to
do...Great truck.

One thing I have to say is that the super charged lowered with nice rims
quad cab was definitely NOT STOCK!!!. If you feel the same, email Carlisle.
I know Pete and Chuck agreed.

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yellowdakota/index.html
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual