Re: Re: RE: Back From Carlisle

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 19:36:16 EDT

I figured the guy just parked in the wrong place, I didn't look at his tag.
 Maybe they inspect more closely for the competition fields, I dunno. What
I do know is they only asked me if I was stock or modified, and never
verified it with a visual inspection.

Or, maybe they say the Dak over my shoulder and figured that a truck that
ugly couldn't possibly be modified :)

Either way, I agree that there definitely needs to be more distinction
amongst classes next year.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com