RE: Re: RE: Back From Carlisle

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 00:25:08 EDT

we registered on Thursday and they asked if we had a SC, nitrous, lowered,
wheels...That kind of stuff. I told him that I had an intake, exhaust,
ignition, racing stripes but that's it. nothing wild. he wasn't parked in
the wrong spot, he took 1st for the stock class and even had did the little
parade.

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yellowdakota/index.html
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual