Re: RE: Carlisle classes & judging

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 20:29:21 EDT

I agree that the judging in the fun field isn't exactly "serious" but I can
definitely understand where people are coming from. To "lose" to a truck
that's got a bunch of speed shop bolt-ons on it after you've put dozens or
hundreds of hours of heart, soul, blood and sweat into all your custom work
isn't the best feeling, I'm sure. There really needs to me more
distinction between classes so that folks like Chuck & Bob aren't up
against an R/T that doesn't have much more than a Hotchkis lowering kit
and Xenon body kit bolted on.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com