Re: 1992 Cap for 1997 Truck?

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 20:48:31 EDT

1997 was a complete redesign. I'd be very, very surprised if it fit. I
know tonneau covers for GenIIs won't fit on a GenIII, and a cap would be
even more sensitive to shape/size differences.

MIght be worth it to take a look, but make sure they check the fit (w/o
damaging your truck) before laying down a single penny.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com