RE: Back From Carlisle

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 00:25:31 EDT

YES THAT'S HER!!! Something about her rubbed me wrong...Her daddy trailered
it to Carlisle. We passed her on the freeway...stupid seeing that thing on
the trailer like its some amazing thing...She is from somewhere in Illinois.

BS I TELL YA :-) I'm glad we are on the same page Did she get any awards
their???

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yellowdakota/index.html
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual