RE: Back From Carlisle

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 00:25:28 EDT

well her engine, wheels, and everything else was stock. She just had that
goofy cookie monster thingy covering her dash, and the glowable ram head
temporally hanging on the underside of the hood. It wasn't even attached to
the hood permanently...I saw it swaying in the wind...

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yellowdakota/index.html
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual