RE: Aft O2 'simulator'

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 00:30:18 EDT

I checked out Casper Electronics and there's no "O2 Simulator" listed.
I've contacted them for a catalog.

In the mean time, we finally finished the KatBox additions: 100% "Plug
and Play". No splicing, soldering, etc. Just unplug your factory
sensor and plug in the KatBox. ($89...ya can't go wrong.)

- Bernd