Cap:(Kinda Long)

From: MrDakota95@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 00:53:03 EDT

I noticed a thread about caps for Daks, Well tonight was my lucky night, My
wife told me of one she saw in the paper for a 6.5 box for the Dak this was
last friday she neglected to get a phone #, got busy this weekend and spaced
it off, she mentioned it again on Sunday so I checked and low and behold its
still in the paper, called tonight and found out it wasn't sold and the guy
lives 45 miles away,So I make a trip to check it out and it's a like new
Safari Cap, Great condition and he agrees to sell it to me for 200.00 and
help me put it on. I'm dumbfounded till he tells me his wife gave him an
ultimatum on getting it out of the garage so he just wants it gone to keep
the peace.

Nice thing is it's black and my truck is Flame Red with Black trim so it
looks great on it, now I have to figure out what my Wifes up to cause she
usually has somthing to say when I spend money on my Dak, also I'm in the
process of lowering my truck
My wife thinks I'm crazy but my son thinks it's great so I will let the list
know how it goes.
Sorry for the semi Long post but I'm excited !!!

Shawn
MrDakota95