Re: Oregon Back Roads Discovery Trail prelim report

From: WOT or waiting at a Red (dakatack@home.com)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 12:19:14 EDT

JY

We took your dads trip report with us and yes we saw the cut trees. We did
have to cut a few downed trees ourselves. His trip report was very helpful
to us and I emailed him to express our appreciation for their posting it.

All the damage we did to the Dak was done on excursions off the beaten path.

Patrick