CAT DIED> got to bury it.

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 15:43:12 EDT

    Well it's living up to it's reputation. At 14,400 miles there is a marble
bouncing around in the catalytic converter. When it's cold it rattles like
hell as it gets hot it quiets down a little. Went to the dealer today and
told him it was rattling. They didn't even check to see if that was what it
was, they just ordered one and said I'll call you when it's in. 10-4 OK.
Service Manager laughed and said I wouldn't think it would rattle after you
blew the guts out of it. That Kenne Bell probably put the cat guts in the
CatBack. One of the Techs said he just put Stainless Steel sheet metal screws
thru the case and into the guts on his so it wouldn't rattle. He's had 4 in
78,000 miles. """"I think it's time DC got smart."""" Bill

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM> KB SuperCharged, 4.7L, 2001, QC,
http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01