Wipers and fluid

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 19:35:41 EDT

Hey guys, what's silblades address? After ten months of the "harsh" SoCal
weather my stock wiper blades suck butt.

Also what do you guys use as fluid? My low fluid light came on (I didn't
even know I had one until Sunday), probably because I lost so much fluid
changing hoses. I used to use 50/50 Windex and water, is there a better
combo?

Bernd (or any other of our entrepreneurs), any thoughts of carrying
silblades?, or maybe like someone else said, Powerslots?

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Re5X8z5la@Ix2/profile.htm