Re: Wipers and fluid

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 20:43:34 EDT

http://www.sspinc.com/

I just use the generic stuff from KMart or wally world or wherever I happen
to be. Toss in some isopropyl alcohol in the winter to lower the freezing
point some more and I use that Rain-X washer fluid additive in each gallon
(13 ounce bottle, 4 ounces treats a gallon of fluid).

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com