Re: DML warped rotors fixed under warranty?

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 07:42:42 EDT

Hey, Jim,
I had my rotors replaced by the dealer(Scotia Motors, Scotia, NY) at 16+K miles...UNDER WARRANTY! I complained about em at just under 16K when I had er in for an unrelated problem & the service manager told me to get er in
before 18K...Not sure if my 4 year/75K extended warranty had anything to do with it. Now,
at 33K they're shot again. Guess the $300 tax return will go for the Raybestos Pads & the Power Slots...
Don't know if this helps...

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
DML/DML
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4

For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

 (ps, we're still working on it!
me on the DAKSY & Susan on the webpage...)