Re: leasing help...anyone understand

From: Jeff Garner (jmgarner@qwest.net)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 14:37:57 EDT

Also it has been discovered that on a national level with ALL dealers they
are charging thousands of dollars more for a vehicle on a lease and they do
not have to disclose the real price!!! In several cases it was found that
dealers tacked on 5k to 8k more to the price of a lease. Leasing is never
the way to go. The Federal Government is going to step in here soon and
make it a law they dealers have to disclose the final lease cost.

""yllwdkta"" <yllwdkta@insight.rr.com> wrote in message
> not sure I think another year. That's stupid because they told us that if
> we get high on miles that we could just turn it in early...stupid
>
> that why I don't lease.
>
> Tim Althoff
> http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yellowdakota/index.html
> 99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual