Re: Re: 360 IS IN!!!!!(kinda long)

From: Anthony_Gonatas@ars.aon.com
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 16:04:37 EDT

If low vacuum is the problem, maybe you could add a vacuum pump just like my
2000 Volvo Turbo S40 had. It was there to produce an increased amount of vacuum
because the engine did not produce enough while cold.

Just an idea.
Anthony

"TonyC" <acellan1@tampabay.rr.com> on 07/18/2001 02:03:52 PM

Please respond to dakota-truck@buffnet.net