Re: Dodge Dealer took my Quick D Intake!

From: Peter Poon Jr (ptare99@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 17:17:08 EDT

Well, no word yet from the Autowest Dodge in Fremont,
CA. Cindy Parker (Service Manager) was supposed to
have called me. She didn't of course. I doubt the
dealership will ever respond and either find my intake
or at least give me a check for what I paid for it. I
want so much to take them to court but it seems like
it is more trouble than it is worth. I guess that is
what they are counting on. Would it illegal to post
the phone number of the service manager on here?
*Wicked smile due to being frustrated* Also due to
downsizing, I was laid off, and had a screw in my tire
yesterday. Gosh, life stinks sometimes... Peter