Re: Re: Dodge Dealer took my Quick D Intake!

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 17:44:47 EDT

Find out who her supervisor is, and call, and call. If that doesn't work
find out the owner of the dealership, and Regional/District managers name
and call them too.
It could be worse!! My 2000 R/T took a side impact to the bed, and will be
out of commission for 2-3 weeks. I'm stuck with a POS Ford Ranger rental
with a 4 banger.

Best of luck getting a new job, and your intake back.

TonyC