RE: Pictures of my 2001 DAK QC With Sport Wing and Z-Tube

From: Russ Borman (xjruss@iwon.com)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 18:08:28 EDT

I'm sorry to say Paul, but that looks ri-goddamn-diculous! I bet that wing
sure makes the rear of that 4X4 hug the ground eh? Is there a lowering
kit in the future of that 4X4?!? You should've bought an R/T dude. Sorry
to be negative, but you asked for opinions. Other than the wing, the truck
looks good.

Russ
'99 CC SLT 4x4 V8