RE: Pictures of my 2001 DAK QC With Sport Wing and Z-Tube

From: Paul Macey (pmacey@ans.net)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 19:14:37 EDT

No problem with your opinion, re: the wing, it makes my truck look
differnt than all the other DAKs in my area.

Nope, no lowering kit, not into that look at all!
Besides, there is some 4x4ing in the near future.

Believe it or not but I noticed two benefits of the wing, better ride over
bumps due to more weight over the rear axle and a bit better MPG

Why should I have gotten a R/T?