?? about Rust

From: Matt Thar (henryrollins@springmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 20:43:54 EDT

Hello All,
   I was just talking to a freind of mine. I was wondering about Rust on a car under warranty. Back in the 70's Cars used to rust out in 2-3 years. They have gotten better metals and coverings to help prevent rust. So my question is if you have a car that is rusting out big time Floorplans, frame or mounts) How do they honer there warranty. Do they give you a new car, I would not think they would put new floorpans in a car. I know that there are very few if any cars that have this problem but they offer 7/70 mile on the body and some are going to 10/100.

Just a Question

BTY I HATE RUST

Matt Tharp