RE: ?? about Rust

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 20:53:42 EDT

I'm pretty sure they'll honor it. You're right about the rustproofing.
Most cars, even in the bad climate areas where they use salt on the roads
will last quite a while. You'd have to check the manufacturer's warranty
and any disclaimers they have about the area you live in, though.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD