My First Post. 1991-1993 Dodge Dakota

From: DoDgeF74@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 23:08:25 EDT

Hey everyone out there, this is my first post in this mailing list. Well I a=
m=20
16 and I just got my first job at my local Dodge dealership.=A0 I have been=20
movin all the daks around the lot and I want one of my own bad, but since my=
=20
budget is limited I dont think i will be able to buy one of the new body=20
style daks for a few years. But i have been looking at daks from 91 to 93=
=A0=20
and was wondering what was a reasonable price for a 318 V8 4x4 extended cab=20
would be. Any suggestions would be nice. Thank god there is a list out there=
=20
where i can get help.
Thanks again,
Frank