Lowering ?s:

From: MrDakota95@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 23:46:40 EDT

Hey All. I recently dropped my 2 wheel Dak 3 in. in the rear and it looks and
rides great but here's the problem, since I dropped it it now has a shudder
when I accelerate from a dead stop. If I'm rolling it's not as bad but is
still there. I have a 1 legger 3.55 rearend. ? is could the drivetrain
geometry have changed enough to cause this? What should I be looking for,
measuring or changing ? Has anyone else on the list that has lowered their
trucks experienced this? I used 3 in. Blocks and longer U bolts, checked it
all and torqued all the bolts. I haven't driven it enough to do any damage
but it does have me concerned.

Thanks

Shawn
MrDakota95