RE: Lowering ?s:

From: Smokindakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 00:29:14 EDT

Sound like the pinion angle may be off. Maybe adding some pinion shims will
help. Be careful not to accelerate to fast, you may break the yoke and
driveshaft if the angle is seriously off. Trust me, it has happened to me
after a shop installed my airbags the WRONG way.

Steven

http://www.smokindakota.com
http://www.soundofprestige.com
ICQ 42763370