RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: RE: RE: RE: Independent Wax Test...here are M Y RESULT

From: Morris, Pierre (pmorris@fujigreenwood.com)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 01:13:27 EDT

You are correct sir...just an "OPINION"...MINE is one; as well as the guy
and his "wife" and "buddies" in his garage....stuff like this gets posted
all over the net and people jump on it believing it is the truth.....I am
sure by tomorrow morning...you will go to some webpage and see where My
Meguiars was proven to be better in a different "independent" test...by a
guy , his dog, (Prince, is his name! :))..and the Kids in the
neighborhood....It is just a plain 'ol bunch of Gobble-gooky........

   -----THIS POST PRESENTED TO YOU BY A MEGUIARS LOVER (PIERRE
MORRIS)....LOOK FOR YOUR GOLD CLASS CAN IN YOUR LOCAL STORE....THE ONE WITH
A PICTURE OF "PRINCE" ON THE LABEL...in an "independent" test..it was chosen
as the BEST polish system out there!!!....Who says so????....PRINCE SAYS

Pierre "Gold Class lover" Morris ;0