My truck is neearing the end of warranty!!!

From: Davedisanti@cs.com
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 01:16:49 EDT

I have 34,800 on my 99 4X4 CC 5.2 is there anything I should ask the dealer
to check besides the power door lock button that doesn't work? It runs like a
champ but since I am keeping it until the wheels fall off I want to be in the
best position I can be maintenance wise.

I have been remiss in bringing it in for recalls will they have the recalls I
haven't brought it in for? or should I ask

Dave