Re: Re: Lowering ?s:

From: miggitymike (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 04:45:07 EDT

>>Mine did the same thing, and it is most likely in need of a pinion shim.
Having said that, I have had my truck lowered for 5 years now, and I have
not had the shudder for the past two years<<

If it's shuttering, get shims NOW!!! I dumped mine 5.5" in the rear and
didn't shim it right away and blew out 2 sets of U joints. It's an expensive
mistake to make. You'll be okay with a set of 2 degree shims with just a 3"
drop out back. I've learned all my lowering lessons the hard way.... and now
my bank account reflects it...

-miggity