RE: Re: Re: Dodge Dealer took my Quick D Intake!

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 15:16:41 EDT

I had the dealer replace my carpet and in the process they drug my seats
down my door panels. They denied that they did it till I talked to the
dodge rep. they got pretty scared (they were a 5-star dealer). They
replaced my panels which I might add were 500+ each!!! Trust me you can get
anything. I will tell you right now that it is there responsibility to
replace it within a week. If you get no results get the Dodge rep and they
will (I guarantee) get the situation straightened out!

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yellowdakota/index.html
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual