Re: off road in Northern California

From: Jason Banta (jason.banta@louisville.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 12:47:45 EDT

Northern Cali is a great place to go wheelin. My Dad lives in Brownsvalley, and there are some awesome trails all through the sierra nevadas. I would love to go, but I currently live in Ky and won't be able to until next summer. If you do plan a trip next year let me know.

Jason
2001 QC SLT 4x4

>>> adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com 07/19/01 11:40AM >>>
You're right, there are a few of us on the list that think along the same
lines as you do concerning off-roading. But all the ones i know live up in
the North-east area, and of course in Ontario. :)
But, if i happen to become indepently wealthy by the end of the summer, i'll
look you up for a little wheelin'. :)
But, if you would like to organize a trip for next summer, as lomg as it
doesn't conflict with the DML BBQ for the July 4th weekend, i would probably
be able to make it down. Anyone else up for a road trip? hehe

The Adam Blaster