RE: Independent Wax Test...here are MY RESULTS...NEW INDEPENDENT

From: Garret Lewis (ladysmithgwl@1bigred.com)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 13:44:51 EDT

I've been reading a little about this "wax test". I see that some of the
posts are getting a little off topic. On a more serious note, I've
personally been trying some Ardex clear coat sealant that I purchased from a
local body shop on my vehicles. So far, I've been pleased with the results.
What got me checking out this product is that it is used on all of the fire
trucks at the fire station that I work at. Everyone around the station
liked it; so, I bought a bottle to give it a try. Like I said, so far so
good.

Garret
1997, 4x4, v8, cc
http://garretl.tripod.com