Re: Re: Turbo theory--long

From: Mike Styer (m_styer@go.com)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 13:47:39 EDT

I was thinking I would have to run the 24# injectors on my V6 if I got the twin turbo setup like I am currently thinking about. What I am wondering is if the fuel management can be handled by a custom burnt PCM?

I am definitely thinking about using twin turbos though. It seems it would be easier as far as controlling the exhaust pressure and such since it is a V6 and not an inline engine...

And please, if you've got more links, send them my way. I am in the middle of moving right now but I will check them all out....

Mike Styer
www.geocities.com/geek_farm/ (under contruction)