Re: Need Help!

From: miggitymike (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 17:29:46 EDT

>>What should be my first real bolt-on? I own a 2001 R/T with 4900miles<<

Anthony,
when it comes to moddin' your truck, you should definitely have a game-plan
(which it appears that you do, so you're set!). The best route to go is get
your exhaust nice and free flowin' first. The R/T exhaust is a 2.75" Dynomax
ultraFlow muffler, which will flow more than enough. Your biggest exhaust
restriction at this point is your exhaust manifold and multitude of cat
converters. Find a way to get rid of them or put high-flow ones on there and
you'll free up tons of power.
Now, reciprocate each exhaust mod with an intake mod. ie. intake, then
headers, then TB, then high-flow cats, then M1, then heads, then nitrous,
then stroker, then blower, then 2 stage system, then V10... oh... gettin'
carried away =)
anyway, I reckon you get the picture =)

hope this helps!

btw- 52mm.... accept no substitutions =)

-miggity