Re: Re: Back From Carlsile

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 17:32:42 EDT

Jon,
    I brought 2 and handed them out, not sure where the ones w/o the email
address on the bottom (I set up a Yahoo account for my fliers) came from. I
meant to make more copies but like you, I ran out of time.

    I was really hoping to meet more people too, but things never quite gelled.
Oh well, it's just an excuse to go to more meets. Mopar Madness August 5,
Lebanon Valley in September, Daktoberfest (if there is one)...