Re: drop me from your list

From: NITF@work.com
Date: Fri Jul 20 2001 - 15:24:02 EDT

Ah, but I never know which topics are going to be interesting until I
read the subject line. Besides even if I don't download to my desktop
my mail server still has to download and store all email until I tell
it to delete it.

I could always set my filters to download only the first 100 bytes
when it comes from the list and download the rest of the message if it
seems interesting, but then I would have to delete from the server.

Another Bonus is if I am not at my typical desktop I can download all
of the topics that are stored on the usenet server and keep current
even when visitng family out of state.

NITF