Re: Lowering ?s:

From: kwreimer (kwreimer@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2001 - 19:54:57 EDT

my friend you have a drive train out of geometrey. the blocks you used dont
have the correct angle cut in them thus causing the driveline to be way out
in relation to the u-joints. you need to add 3-4 degree shims OR get ahold
of www.truckn.com. they sell these blocks with the correct pinion angle
already in them these are solid extrusion, not cast, so they are very
strong. or you can do it the correct way like i did by using HOTCHKIS drop
3 inch rear springs. pinion angle already in and you still get the full rate
load capacity. only 250.00.www.hotchkis.com good luck.