No more Dak :(

From: Chris DeCrease (chrisnlisa00@charter.net)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2001 - 22:48:50 EDT

Well, got some bad news. Today in my work travels, I was rear ended by a
Z71. There is frame damage. It's prolly totalled. Good news, I'm doing ok.
Got a sprained muscle in my arm and a lot of soreness. I had my digital
camera, so I have some good pics. Dont really feel like messing with it
tonight, I'll prolly have them up tomorrow. Sad, sad day. I'm REALLY
depressed about loosing my Dak. Perhaps a 360 in the works?? Who knows..
Good thing is that I was on the job, so I'm looking at workmens comp,
insuranse settlement ets. Well, have a good night DML'ers. Cherish your Dak
for another day, for you never know when fate will deal you a bad hand.

Chris