RE: DML : Hesitation between 45 and 50 mph...

From: Shawn Bowen (Shawn@bowen.com)
Date: Sat Jul 21 2001 - 02:50:14 EDT

Another idea (that could be completely wrong but worth checking) is your
breather on the drivers side valve cover. Mine blew off and at 50MPH it
would drive like shit, it was fine most anywhere else. I stuck the breather
back on and everything is great. This kinda blew my mind as for a while I
drove it with the breather plugged and it ran great, then I stuck a K&N
breather in there when I put my blower on and reset the PCM, it ran fine
until the breather blew off. I have the breather in there good now and it
runs great.

Shawn
Blown 98 5.2L 4x4 CC