RE: Re: Quick D TB question.

From: Shawn Bowen (Shawn@bowen.com)
Date: Sat Jul 21 2001 - 18:56:25 EDT

There is a vacuum line coming off the drivers side vacuum tree that has a
metal 90 degree turn in it, it should go over the Intake to the bottom of
the TB. I had a similar situation until warm and under acceleration and
this was the problem... During warm up the TB opens a little to let air in
and this caused the whistle, once warm it was quiet until under acceleration
again...

Shawn