Misc Items For Sale

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sat Jul 21 2001 - 16:29:28 EDT

I am packing things up, getting ready to move into my new house, and have
some misc items. Not sure if anyone wants them or not. Make me an offer
privately at GrnDak4x4@Home.Com

-3 Tow Hooks(1 'Left' from a 1995 Chevy 2500 4x4 Pickup, the other is a set
from a 1985 2500 Blazer)

-Pioneer DEH45DH CD Player(cant get it to turn on)

-Meg's Oval Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip

-Used Accel Super Coil, PN#140021

Used Sensors(never threw a fault code, just replaced as part of routine
maintainence)
-2 Mopar AIS Sensors(PN#53030657AC)
-1 Oxygen Sensor
-1 Crankshaft Position Sensor
-1 Throttle Position Sensor
-1 MAP Sensor
-1 Hall Effect/Secondary Pickup Coil

-Round Top Metal Lid for the stock air filter housing GenII Daks
-Round Factory Air Duct with the 'snorkel' which snaps into the grill area
-Center Console, gray, from a 95 Dakota. In 'ok' condition.
-Misc seat belts from a 95 and a 93 Dakota.
-Full Bench seat from a 93 Dakota

Thanks!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6