homebrew intakes on Ebay

From: Datstein@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 21 2001 - 19:36:02 EDT

There's a guy selling homebrew intakes for $80 that never gets any bids, but
today I noticed a Mopar kit that's at $165 if anyone is interested. Also a
new listing that looks very professional with mandrel bent aluminum tubing
for $60. I don't understand why he does not include '97' models in his
description of applications. I'd like to know what you guys think of this
unit. Maybe he's on the list. He seems to specialize in Daks and he
badmouths the "Home Depot" homebrews many of us have built. The item # is
593543442. The Mopar kit is #593499722.