Re: nitrous install>> STE

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 14:39:53 EDT

    The NOS system I have has one nozzle that has two jets into it. One is
for nitrous, the other is for fuel. They enter the air stream at the same
point. The hi-pressure nitrous atomizes the fuel and chills it down to a low
temp. This makes for an extremely dense mix of fuel & nitrous. This mix is
injected into the air stream parallel to the air flow which rams the air,
Nitrous and fuel thru the TB. I hope I made Myself clear this time. Maybe
ol' dumb ass me said it wrong last time. Sure won't be the first time. Bill

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM> KB SuperCharged, 4.7L, 2001, QC,
http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01