Re: 4.7 vs 5.9

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 12:59:10 EDT

Ed-

I think you nailed her on the tree, so it was a little closer than it
should have been. 1/2-1 length instead of 2 1/2.

She has bracket raced quite a bit, but back in college. She is very
consistent, but conservative. The Intrepid doesn't leave as hard as her
old Mustang so she was having trouble leaving. She was consistent though
as she stepped it up. Her lights showed this smooth progression til she
finally got in to the high .5's on the tree. Maybe not impressive to you
and I, but given the average for people who run there, she was one of the
"pro's"!

She treed that Acura punk something good. Like a .590 to 1.15x!!! I got
him like .52x to 1.2x and got him at the line too thanks to the holeshot...
The highlight of the evening for me! Our own little Fast and Furious
moment. Kinda of ballsy to challenge a guy to a race who is running a 1/2
second faster than you all night.

Stacey changed offices from Brentwood to Sherman Oaks, so unless she has a
court appearance in the morning, she's headed your way. I'll have to tell
her to pay attention out there. She's not the most attentive driver.
Probably rocking out to Barry Manilow or something =:-O How many
Interpids are out there with TIRERACK.COM splattered across the windshield
(our autox sponsor).

-STE