Re: Quad Cab bed to Regular Cab Mod ?

From: NITF@work.com
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 16:28:03 EDT

One thing that will also have to be addressed is the overlap that the
QC bed has with the cab. My best guess says that this was to make the
illusion that the bed was longer yet retain the same amount of seating
for the rear passengers.

You could just set the bed so it is back form the cab but then there
would be a fairly large gap between the cab and the bed behind the
rear window.

Would make for a very unique truck, I will reserve appearance
judgments until afterwards :)

NITF