Re: Lowering ?:

From: DGB (dgbcms@netnet.net)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 18:42:51 EDT

>From the information I got from the Chrysler dealer and a
spring shop when I was looking to lift my '94 V-6 CC Dak,
the V-8 has a heavier spring and I could expect a 1" lift
with the V-6.

So I guess in this case, you could expect at least a 1"
drop. If you bought some high-mileage used springs from a
V-6, you would probably get close to your 2" desired drop.

I will be putting some new V-8's in my '94 soon, and you
could have the used ones real cheap if you wanted, like for
the cost of shipping! :-)

Dwight in WI
2001 QC V-6 4x2 3k miles
1994 CC V-6 4x2 147k miles