Calling v6 experts

From: MJ Inginson (mjingison@home.com)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 22:58:41 EDT

OK, I thought I was going to put a 360 in the dak until some good advice
from the DML persuaded me not to. Now the next step. What parts/components
would I need to make the (do I dare say) wildest 3.9? The spousal unit has
given me the green light to start from scratch building a stout engine but
only after I regear the differentials. Any opinions/help would be
appreciated. I've seen the kits on speedtweaks but I'm still curious about
heads, intake manifolds, cams, and machine work to the block. Thanks in
advance!
Mike I
95 4x4 CC v6