Re: Bob N-airbags (Patrick)

From: bob (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 07:05:28 EDT

Hey Patrick,
Thanks fore thinking of me.....and I apreciate the ntime you spent on the
phone with me. No, I decided to bring the truck back to the 2/4" drop, 3.5 /
5.5 is way too much for the driving I do. I talked to all of those companys
and no one had a bolt or weld in kit....everything had to be modified to
fit.
Then I would also run the risk of loosing a bag....and having my wheel well
lips come down on my tires.
So for now she'll have to stay as is........I spent my air bag money on
puting in a video system :o)
Thanks again,
Bob