RE: 4.7 vs 5.9

From: Shawn Bowen (Shawn@bowen.com)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 10:24:44 EDT

Cool, flaming done from my side;-)... Thought I might add that living in
Atlanta literally people will either run you over, run you off the road, or
shoot you if are in their way (This isn't totally a joke). Now, I can't say
this justifies the speed, but when I've got a ditzy house wife on my ass in
an Excursion burning down the old Alpharetta Audubon (Georgia 400) at 90+
miles an hour popping Xanax yelling at the kids and talking on the phone
(her not me;-)), and then I've got another SUV wielding MILF in the lane
next to me there is little choice as to what to do;-). Then there is ALWAYS
some punk in a rice burner that will draft inches off my bumper and weave in
and out of traffic. I feel its my duty to flat out smoke him the next open
stretch with no traffic, that really burns them up. My 4x4 CC smoking them
so bad I almost loose site. I'm bored this morning so heres a few numbers
for yall:
Number of physicians in the US: 700,000.
Accidental deaths caused by physicians per year: 120,000.
Accidental deaths per physician....0.171 (U.S. Dept. of Health & Human
Services)
Number of gun owners in the US: 80,000,000.
Number of accidental gun deaths per year (all age groups) 1,500.
Accidental deaths per gun owner: 0.0000188

Statistically, doctors are approximately 9,000 times more dangerous than gun
owners.
"FACT: Not everyone has a gun, but everyone has a Doctor."
Please alert your friends to this alarming threat. We must ban doctors
before this gets out of hand.
Remember: guns don't kill people, doctors do.

And next:
50,000+ Americans killed by the automobile a year.
220,000,000 Americans, a 1 in 440 chance you will die in an auto this year,
average life expectancy 72 years, that's 56 years or so driving a car,
that's 1 in every 7.85 people will die by auto accident, and its only
getting worse...outlaw cars now!!!
Shawn