RE: Orbital polisher

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 07:28:18 EDT

Two (+1) that come to mind are:
(1) 3M puts out a product called Finesse-it. This is a liquid polishing
compound. After use, you still need to go back and apply a wax or sealer.

(2) Meguiar's also puts out a nice series of polishing/sealing compounds you
use in sequence.

Both of the above are found at professional paint shops. Check your local
yellow pages for an automotive paint shop. I'm sure there are a number of
other products out there also. They may be able to tell you about more of
them.

(+1) Also, a nice polish/wax combination I've found is Liquid Luster. This
can be used by hand or machine. It works well for polishing and taking out
spider-web type scratches. The wax element isn't the longest lasting, but
you could always use another surface sealer over it.

Hope this helps.
Rich - Ashburn, VA