RE: Selling My DAK.

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 11:21:46 EDT

I love the look of the DAK yes, and I got thinking, why not just do it to my
DAK? Ive been fighting the daily driver/show truck/Off-Road truck syndrome
for a while now and thought about getting a second DAK to make a Huge Show
Truck, and keep mine as is (not that is stock by any means..) but decided
what the hell, and I ordered up a lift (3" body, 3" Rear blocks, Torsion bar
crank..), so ill be getting that on next week. I just needed a little
motivation to go and do it...so thanks. Had a not just bought my DAK...I
would be on my way to MD right now to look at it! Good luck!

Dakota Dodge
Profile at:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/XgAJPmbQu2jpA/profile.htm
Truck Home Page: http://www.dakota2.4mg.com